Are you interested in finding out about how to properly fill out a Form I-9? Since congress reformed U.S. immigration laws in 1986, employment eligibility, verification regulations and immigration laws have changed over time. In order to provide employers with the latest information, Vensure Employer Services will be conducting live, Form I-9 webinars throughout January and February. These live webinars are complimentary and will cover recent industry changes, essential E-Verify do’s and don’ts, how to avoid common mistakes and best practices for verifying
These one-hour, Form I-9 webinars offer an overview of the employment eligibility verification process, including stepby-step instructions on how to complete each section and appropriate retention and storage methods. Our Form I-9 compliance webinars are led by knowledgeable professionals and are available nationwide.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How to create, maintain and enforce an effective Form I-9 compliance program
- The nuts and bolts of Form I-9 self-audits
- How to recognize valid documentation practices and what types of documentation are acceptable (i.e. the use of photocopies, abbreviations, etc.)
- When it’s legal to ask for an applicant’s documentation
- The penalties for not following proper protocol
- The relationship between Form I-9s and E-Verify
What is required to attend?
- Computer with internet access to view the presentation
- Telephone to listen and ask questions during the webinar
Who should attend?
- Employers and Business Owners
- Human Resources Specialists and Payroll Administrators Federal Contractors
- Anyone interested in learning about the Form I-9 and E-Verify
Don’t miss these content rich sessions. Help grow your compliance knowledge. If your company is concerned about Form I-9 compliance, or works with the Employment Eligibility Form (I-9), be sure to check out this complimentary, informational session. There will be an opportunity for attendees to ask questions.
(Register for a session now by clicking a date below)
- Wed, Jan 18, 2012 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM PST
- Thu, Jan 19, 2012 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM PST
- Fri, Jan 20, 2012 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM PST
- Fri, Jan 27, 2012 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM PST
- Wed, Feb 1, 2012 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM PST
- Wed, Feb 8, 2012 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM PST
Note: Webinar attendees will receive an email confirmation with further information prior to your scheduled session. Please submit any questions or comments by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vensure Employer Services
[vc_single_image image=”7394″ img_size=”full” qode_css_animation=””]