Affordable Care Act Compliance Plan Offering
Vensure is happy to announce PPACA compliance services to client companies beginning July 15, 2013. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) is upon us. Make informed decisions to minimize the impact on your organization’s bottom line. Vensure can help you determine the best approach to compliance. Using Equifax Workforce Solutions, Vensure will provide you with a comprehensive model and identify the best strategy for minimizing the financial impact of this sweeping legislation. *60% of employers haven’t decided if they should “pay” or “play” and less than 10% feel confident enough to talk about healthcare reform in great detail.
This is a big decision….are you prepared?
ACA Compliance Services:
- Collect data from HRP and transmit to The Work Number.
- Apply Equifax Workforce’s eThority Analytics platform to determine your status under the ACA.
- Provide reports to demystify FTE counts and assess “what-if” scenarios.
- Develop data driven strategy for compliance…. pay, play or adjust.
- Provide ongoing reports and alerts to monitor and adjust strategy over time.
- Market access to standard and alternative group medical benefit plan.
- Compliance Reporting:
- PCORI fee calculation and Form 720 information.
- FLSA Section 18A Automatic Enrollment Notices.
Further details will follow in the coming weeks; however, should you have additional questions or want to put your name on the sign up list, please contact your Client Relations Manager.