All Vensure family team members are welcome to come and meet your fellow employees and their guests (one guest per employee, at least 18 years old) for one of our most spectacular events yet! You won’t want to miss any part of this holiday event.
Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino
December 3 – 5*
Las Vegas, Nevada
*Room fees are covered for the night of December 3 and December 4 only.
Stay tuned for a full itinerary.
We are excited to offer complementary flights for all employees. Employees are permitted to travel on Friday, December 3*.
Arrival: December 3, 2021
Departure: December 5, 2021
Click the button below to open and download the air travel request form. Save to your computer, complete, and email this form to Christopherson Business travel (see form for email address) where an agent will reach out to you by email within five business days with a proposed itinerary. Please watch for this email and respond within 24 hours of receipt.*Traveling before December 3 will be at the discretion of the employee and their manager.
We have negotiated a block of rooms at Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino. Please note on the registration form if you will be using the room block or if you are planning on booking a room at a different location at your own expense*.
Hotel and airfare must be confirmed/booked prior to September 30, 2021.
- Reimbursable expenses are not approved for this event. Meals, travel during the event timeframe (outside of Lyft Codes), and any other purchases will be at the expense of the employee and not approved for reimbursement. If you have questions regarding reimbursable expenses for this event, please contact your manager or email email@example.com.
- Please complete this form before September 30, 2021.
- Employees are permitted to bring one guest/plus-one to the holiday party. Plus-one’s flight and separate room reservations (if needed) are the responsibility of the employee and not eligible for expense reimbursement.
- Guests must be age 18 or older to enter the holiday party.
Lyft codes are provided for employees who require transportation to and from the Las Vegas McCarran Airport and Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino. Stay tuned for arrival and departure codes.
- Employees and guests are required to bring their photo ID to the holiday party event, as it may be required to gain entry into some areas of the party.
- The cutoff for hotel registration is September 30, 2021.
- The cutoff for air travel is September 30, 2021.
- Employees arriving prior to Friday are required to have their travel itinerary approved by their manager prior to finalizing travel arrangements.
- You will be asked for a credit card at the time of registration. Employees will not be charged for their rooms during the event. The credit card is kept on file for incidentals.
- Download the expense reimbursement guidelines and complete the acknowledgement form prior to September 30, 2021.
Pack Your Mask
In conjunction with guidance from the CDC and the Nevada Gaming Control Board relating to the mitigation of the spread of Covid-19 and the Delta variant, it is required that everyone, regardiess of vaccination status, wear a mask in public indoor settings.
Cocktail attire is required. 1950’s club attire is encouraged.
(See pictures below for some inspiration.)