Cocktail attire is required. 1950’s club attire is encouraged (Click here for ideas). All Vensure family team members are welcome to come and meet your fellow employees and their guests (one guest per employee, at least 18 years old) for one of our most spectacular events yet! You won’t want to miss any part of this holiday party. The party is Saturday, December, 3rd.
Hyatt Regency Orlando
December 2 – 4*
9801 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
*Room fee and tax are covered for the nights of December 2 and December 3 only (up to $169 for one room, per employee). If your spouse, partner, or guest is a Vensure family employee, only one room will be covered by Vensure.
Sat., December 3, 2022
- 6:30 p.m. Meet and Mingle with Cocktails
- 7:00 p.m. Reception-style, Social Dining
- 7:30 p.m. Welcome
- 8:30 p.m. Announcements
- 12:00 a.m. Event Ends
We are excited to offer complimentary main cabin economy tickets for all employees.
Arrival: December 2, 2022
Departure: December 4, 2022
Click the button below to complete the air travel request form. A Christopherson Business travel agent will reach out to you by email within 7 to 12 business days with a proposed itinerary. Please watch for this email and respond within 24 hours of receipt.*Traveling before December 2 will be at the discretion of the employee and their manager.
We have negotiated a block of rooms at the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
- Reimbursable expenses are not approved for this event. Meals, travel during the event timeframe (outside of Lyft Codes), and any other purchases will be at the expense of the employee and not approved for reimbursement. If you have questions regarding reimbursable expenses for this event, please contact your manager or email email@example.com.
- Please complete this form before October 30, 2022.
- Employees are permitted to bring one guest/plus-one to the holiday party. Plus-one’s flight and separate room reservations (if needed) are the responsibility of the employee and not eligible for expense reimbursement.
- Guests must be age 18 or older to enter the holiday party.
Lyft codes are provided for employees who require transportation to and from the Orlando International Airport and either the Hyatt Regency Orlando (event location) or Rosen Centre Hotel. Rideshare codes will not be offered or considered as a reimbursable expense for travel between the hotels as the Hyatt is walking distance from the Rosen Centre. Stay tuned for arrival and departure codes.
Before your trip, download the Lyft app and create an account.
Then, when you arrive in Orlando and are ready to head to the hotel from the airport, enter this code, click the link, or scan the QR Code.
This code is only available once per user, between December 1 and December 3, and only good for one ride between the airport and either the Rosen Centre or Hyatt Orlando.
When you are ready to head from your hotel back to the Orlando airport, enter this code or scan this QR code.
This code is only available once per user, between December 4 and December 5, and only good for one ride between the airport and either the Rosen Centre or Hyatt Orlando.
Ride share taken outside these dates, exceeding a $35 maximum, or to a location other than the Orlando airport or two hotels (Rosen Centre or Hyatt Orlando) will be at the expense of the rider. If the code is unavailable for you to claim, please submit a reimbursement form. Employees will be reimbursed up to $35 for a ride between the Orlando airport and either hotel (Rosen Centre or Hyatt Orlando).
To learn more about how to use or claim your Lyft Pass, please visit lyft.com/rider/lyftpass.
Florida residents living more than two hours from the event location may opt for a local nonstop flight from airports that offer nonstop bookings to Orlando. For ALL Florida residents, Vensure will cover hotel bookings for the nights of December 2 and December 3. Additional nights at the hotel will be at the employee’s expense.
- Employees and guests are required to bring their photo ID to the holiday party event.
- Employees arriving before Friday or leaving after Sunday are required to have their travel itinerary approved by their manager prior to finalizing travel arrangements.
- You will be asked for a credit card at the time of hotel registration. Employees will not be charged for their rooms between December 2 and December 3. Any additional nights are at the employee’s expense. The credit card is kept on file for incidentals.
- Cancellations must be processed prior to November 25, 2022. Any cancellation charges or failure to notify of cancellation will be at the employee’s expense.
- Download the expense reimbursement guidelines to review. Complete the acknowledgement form to prior to October 30, 2022.
Mystery Jar Game
Cocktail attire is required. 1950’s club attire is encouraged.
(See pictures below for some inspiration.)