Are you interested in finding out about how to properly fill out a Form I-9? Since congress reformed U.S. immigration laws in 1986, employment eligibility, verification regulations and immigration laws have changed over time. In order to provide employers with the latest information, Vensure Employer Services will be conducting live, Form I-9 webinars throughout January and February. These live webinars are complimentary and will cover recent industry changes, essential E-Verify do’s and don’ts, how to avoid common mistakes and best practices for verifying
These one-hour, Form I-9 webinars offer an overview of the employment eligibility verification process, including stepby-step instructions on how to complete each section and appropriate retention and storage methods. Our Form I-9 compliance webinars are led by knowledgeable professionals and are available nationwide.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How to create, maintain and enforce an effective Form I-9 compliance program
- The nuts and bolts of Form I-9 self-audits
- How to recognize valid documentation practices and what types of documentation are acceptable (i.e. the use of photocopies, abbreviations, etc.)
- When it’s legal to ask for an applicant’s documentation
- The penalties for not following proper protocol
- The relationship between Form I-9s and E-Verify
What is required to attend?
- Computer with internet access to view the presentation
- Telephone to listen and ask questions during the webinar
Who should attend?
- Employers and Business Owners
- Human Resources Specialists and Payroll Administrators Federal Contractors
- Anyone interested in learning about the Form I-9 and E-Verify
Don’t miss these content rich sessions. Help grow your compliance knowledge. If your company is concerned about Form I-9 compliance, or works with the Employment Eligibility Form (I-9), be sure to check out this complimentary, informational session. There will be an opportunity for attendees to ask questions.
(Register for a session now by clicking a date below)
- Wed, Jan 18, 2012 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM PST
- Thu, Jan 19, 2012 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM PST
- Fri, Jan 20, 2012 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM PST
- Fri, Jan 27, 2012 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM PST
- Wed, Feb 1, 2012 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM PST
- Wed, Feb 8, 2012 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM PST
Note: Webinar attendees will receive an email confirmation with further information prior to your scheduled session. Please submit any questions or comments by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vensure Employer Services
Dear Valued Client,
The Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA) is levied on employers covered by the Unemployment Insurance program. Please refer to the below table for the applicable 2012 rates.
Vensure will continue to keep you updated as new information is made available in regards to FUTA and SUTA changes. Thank you for being a Vensure client. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you.
Vensure Employer Services
Dear Valued Client,
Vensure is proud to unveil our new website, vensure.com. Featuring a new design and exciting new features, vensure.com provides a powerful new way to discover the latest information about the Vensure family of products and services. In addition, Vensure is proud to announce our new social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, offering vital information to help you run your business better.
- New landing pages at vensure.com featuring Vensure Employer Services and Vensurance, a full service independent insurance agency.
- Easy navigation to our products and services.
- New Client Center, featuring updated and fillable forms, easier navigation by state, new safety reporting forms and new Workers’ Compensation anti-fraud posters.
- New Industry Focus page featuring informational resources and tools, by industry, to help run your business.
- Join the conversation online at our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages.
- And continuing in 2012, our newsletter, Vensure Vision will be published quarterly.
“We’re excited to join the online conversation. Social media provides a new way for Vensure to build a deeper relationship with our clients and future customers,” says Carol Marshall, Vensure’s Director of Client Relations & Communications. “We hope our clients join us.”
We think you’ll like our new look, improved navigation and fresh information. While we hope that our online services bring new efficiency and convenience to our valued clients, we still look forward to providing the same level of excellent products and services, with a personal touch.
Please “Like” us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, join us on LinkedIn and read our online newsletter, Vensure Vision. We invite you to send feedback and let us know what you’d like to read. Please submit any questions or comments on our social media sites or by sending an email to email@example.com.
As always, Vensure is here to offer you valuable service, affordable options and solid information resources to help you successfully run your business.
Vensure.com, the improved resource to help you work smart.
Welcome and Enjoy!